- Teamwork: developing excellence, responsibility, pride, enjoyment and satisfaction for all members.
- Service: providing specific services focused on the sustainable use and management of the region’s natural resources.
- Innovation: creating innovative solutions for sustainable livelihoods that leverage local knowledge, gained experience and new ideas.
- Inclusion: promoting active participation of actors and diversity of cultures.
- Social Responsibility: sharing knowledge and resources with local communities to take advantage of successful socio-economic opportunities that arise and contribute to the sustainability of ecosystems.
- Legality: promoting the adherence to and compliance with the legal framework governing the management and use of ecosystems by all the actors.
- Environmental Responsibility: using institutional resources sustainably and focusing our actions on the responsible use of natural resources.